If you are physically active or a member of a sports team, you know how important it is to maintain your fitness. Because performance and health go hand-in-hand, understanding how you can prevent sports injuries is critical. Check out the resources below to learn more.
- If you are experiencing joint pain, read this overview of osteoarthritis to see if you have symptoms of this common form of arthritis.
- Check out KidsHealth.org to learn about ankle sprains, one of the most common injuries for athletes.
- Find out how to avoid painful football injuries by reading this article from MadeMan.com.
- Visit MensFitness.com to read this list of dos and don’ts of stretching to prepare your muscles.
- Take a look at these tips for recovery after a sports injury to learn how you can minimize your risk of inflicting further damage.
For all of your sports-related injuries, contact the physicians and orthopedic surgeons at TOCA by calling our Phoenix location at (602) 639-4027.