If you are recovering from an orthopedic injury, the physicians and surgeons at The Orthopedic Clinic Association can help you get back on your feet quickly. Check us out online or call (602) 639-4027 to see what we can do for your injury care.
- OSHA offers some information about handling an on-the-job injury for a worker’s compensation claim.
- Learn about the most common workplace injuries with this article from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The AAOS explains the different types of soft-tissue injuries and their treatment.
- Read this article from the Mayo Clinic to learn proper technique for warming up before a workout.
- Visit Active.com to see why you should maintain an off-season training routine.