Sports injuries are common among athletes; unfortunately, many athletes are unsure of how to recognize the symptoms of serious injuries or are reluctant to spend the requisite amount of time rehabilitating their injuries. Learn about the symptoms of rotator cuff injuries and the consequences of skipping a visit to an orthopedic surgeon by exploring these articles.
- The Mayo Clinic describes the signs and symptoms to look for if you think you have a rotator cuff injury.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons explains the anatomy, symptoms, and treatments of rotator cuff tears.
- Learn about the lasting effects of sports-related concussions with this article.
- Get an overview of sports injuries and how and when they should be treated with this resource from the National Institutes of Health.
- This article explains the long-term effects of sports injuries received in high school.
If you need help diagnosing or rehabilitating a sports injury, contact the professionals at TOCA. We provide the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas with expert orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists. Call us today at (602) 639-4027.