Caring for your body requires certain lifestyle changes and a lifelong commitment. It’s important to identify injuries and sources of risk in order to correct them early, before they severely worsen. For more information on how to keep your body healthy and feeling great, check out these resources from around the web:
- Learn more about arthritis with Medical News Today.
- Find out what experts think may cause rheumatoid arthritis with this article from Arthritis-Health.com
- StopSportsInjuries.org gives some helpful tips on how to create a safe and effective sports conditioning program.
- WebMD lists the seven most common sports injuries in men.
- The National Institute of Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases gives some fast facts about bursitis and tendinitis.
Pain and injury aren’t conditions you have to handle alone. The orthopedic physicians at TOCA of Arizona are here to help you with their expertise and commitment to better health and wellbeing. Visit us on the web or call us today at (602) 639-4027 to schedule an appointment.